The 25th September at 11 o’clock, Your Guardian Chef will be in Villeneuve Loubet at #amatriciana organized by Eliana de Matteis e Sonia Dionisi to raise funds and collect items in support of the #ItalyEarthquake.
This charity event will take place during the @fetesgourmandes at Villeneuve Loubet (23th , 24th and 25th September - Pôle culturel), and is based on the following initiatives: #VirtualSagra, #unamatricianaperamatrice, #unfuturoperamatrice, Eliana will be showing how to cook a real Pasta ‘alla Amatriciana’. This delicious dish will then be available for sale and the funds donated to the Amatrice Comune.
At the same time, Sonia Dionisi will be collecting donations of the following items:
- Bed sheets, pillows and towels (new or used, but clean)
- Toilet paper, paper plates, cups, napkins
- Toiletry products (shampoos, soap, shower gel, toothpaste)
- Diapers, wipes, children colours
- Bottled water and can openers
- Torches and batteries
- First aids kits and over-the-counter medicines
- Bed covers and clothes
Don't miss this opportunity: enjoy some Italian food and at the same time support the victims of the earthquake