This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
From the series “Floating salad” an exotic salad with avocado and heart of palm salad recipe. Egg gives proteins and avocado potassium.
Egg, Avocado and Heart of Palm Salad
- 1/2 head Lettuce
- 2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Hearts of palm Canned
- 4 Hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Original English mustard
- Wash the lettuce, and cut the leaves for the salad
- Cook the eggs to hard boiled, then cut them in small slices. You can use the Colour Changing Egg Timer & the Egg Cutter from my Amazon shop section: Other items
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the heart of palm into rings
- Open the avocado, and cut in slices
- Mix all the ingredients together
- To prepare the vinaigrette dressing, mix the olive oil, juice of half a lemon, salt and 1/2 of tsp of English mustard. If you have an empty jar of English mustard, use it to mix the dressing with the remaining mustard left in the container.