For instructions on recipes template see post: Food Madness: Digital & Apps
For measurement conversions see post: How much is a Cup in grams and the most useful cooking conversions
Grilled Purple Aubergines Pizzas with Arugula, Parmesan Cheese and Mussels
This starter was served to Michelin Star Chefs Arnaud Tabarec and Christophe Dufau at Lunch with LT
Servings: 8 people
- 1 large purple Aubergine
- 100 gr fresh arugula
- 50 gr parmesan cheese
- 500 gr freshly cooked mussels
- Peel and cut the aubergine in slices.
- Grilled them in a pan with no oil, and salt on both sides.
- Stir fry 1 sliced clove of garlic a frying pan.
- Put the mussels in the pan and cover with a lid. Stir occasionally until they have fully opened.
- Take the mussels from their shell, and put them aside to cool.
- Arrange them on a serving plate and cover with fresh arugula and shaves of parmesan cheese.
- Top with the fresh cooked mussels, and season with olive oil.
No nutritional information: