If you’re planning a trip to the Cote d’Azur, come to Saint Paul de Vence. I have a guest apartment for rent on the ground floor of my villa.
The villa is situated in a private domain on the hills of the medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence. Because of its elevated location, it offers a stunning view of the Natural Park of the Sine and the Esterel Massif Est of Cannes portraited in many Impressionist paintings.
Saint Paul de Vence
Saint Paul de Vence is the oldest medieval village in the region, famous for its modern and contemporary art museum and galleries. You can find out more about the village in my video HERE
Shopping and Entertainment
While you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing stay at my villa, you are only 10 minutes away from the Polygone Riviera, the largest open-air shopping centre in France with shops, restaurants and a multiplex cinema.
It is a foodie paradise
The French Riviera is a foodie paradise and I will be happy to recommend restaurants in the area. You can also enjoy:
- The Escoffier Museum in Villeneuve Loubet at only 10 minutes from my villa: Georges Auguste Escoffier ( 1846 – 1932) a French chef, restaurateur and culinary writer who popularized and updated traditional French cooking methods.
- Enjoy a French village food shopping experience in the Medieval village of Vence
- Take a trip to the Ventimiglia Market on the Italian border and enjoy plenty of Italian delicacies. You can check my most popular YouTube Video: Ventimiglia Market: Unusual Vegetables & Italian Cheeses.
- Need help? You can book my Airbnb Experience: Grocery Shopping in Ventimiglia Market
- Cook it yourself in the fully equipped kitchen of my apartment
- Looking for cooking classes? Let’s talk. Email me info at yourguardianchef dot com
Find out more below on my Airbnb listing and check out my video map below for more about food experience in the Cote d’Azur.