As a matter of interest, I always cut my vegetables over a dedicated vegetable cutting board as it is more hygienic.
I use a Joseph Joseph Large Index Advance Chopping Board Set you can find on Amazon (affiliate link)
Each board is colour coded and has a symbol indicating its use e.g. meat (red), fish (blue), vegetables (green), and cooked food (white).
For instructions on recipes template see post: Food Madness: Digital & Apps
For measurement conversions see post: How much is a Cup in grams and the most useful cooking conversions
Zucchini a la Agnes'
- 8 zucchini small organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp herbes de Provence
- Cut the garlic cloves into small slices, and gently fry them in olive oil until they melt completely.
- Cut the onions into small pieces, add them to the garlic and let them cook gently.
- Once the onion becomes translucent, add the zucchini cut into small cubes.
- Add a spoon of Provencal herbs, salt and pepper, and let them cook until they are done.
Fat 15 gr per serving
Carbohydrates 74 gr per serving
Proteins 23gr per serving
Sugar 8 gr per serving
Sodium 26 mg per serving
Nutritional information is provided for general purpose only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
More zucchini recipes: