This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
From the series “Floating salad” here is a simple shrimp salad recipe with avocado and cherry tomatoes seasoned with vinaigrette.
- 1/2 head roman lettuce
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lb fresh cooked shrimps
- 3 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 1 or 2 lime juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 clove peeled garlic cloves
- Start with the vinaigrette as it has to infuse for 1 to 2 hours before use. I usually make a large quantity to use during the week. Mix in a small bottle: extra virgin olive oil, a clove of garlic cut in slices, the lime juice and salt.
- Wash the lettuce and cut the leaves for the salad
- Add the cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Open the Avocado and cut it in slices
- Clean the shrimps and combine all the ingredients
- Add the vinaigrette and serve