📋Homemade Fish Stock Recipe
This is a quick and easy version of a fish stock, for a more refined version you can make a fish fumet which is made with fish bones and will have a more delicate flavour.
Servings 1 liters
- 14 oz shrimps heads crab claw shells
- 1 bouquet Garni leek leaf wrapped around rosemary, laurel and thyme
- 1 large carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/2 tbsp sea coarser salt
- 5 peppercorns
- fresh water
Put the shrimps, crabs shells and all the ingredients in the pressure pan and cook it for 20 minutes.
once it is ready, filter the stock with a paper towel
Use it or freeze it into bags of various sizes, so it can be defrosted as big or small an amount as required.
To defrost, microwave the container for 5 minutes, and then use as instructed in your recipe.
- To make a quick fish stock you can use the head and shells from shrimps and crabs
- To make a more refine stock, check the fish fumet on the recipe Chayote mousse
- Strain the stock with a cloth
- Keeps in the fridge for 2 days
- Suitable for the freezer
Calories: 21kcal | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 420mg | Potassium: 113mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.3mg