📋 Smoked Salmon With Bow Tie Pasta Recipe
If you are not confident in the kitchen this smoked salmon with bow tie pasta recipe is the perfect recipe to make for a special occasion. Very easy to prepare with only 4 ingredients and it takes less than 15 minutes. Guaranteed success for an exceptional dine-in experience.
Servings 5 people
Cut the salmon into small pieces, and put it in a frying pan along with the butter, and the lemon zest.NB: No need to cook, cover and leave it ready to mix with the pasta just before serving.
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, boil always 1 minute less than what is recommended on the box.
When the pasta is ready, drain it and pour the contents into the pan with the salmon.
Stir over low heat until the salmon turns a light pink color, takes less than 2 minutes.
It is ready to be served!
- If you do not have bow tie pasta, you can also use spaghetti, linguini or pennette.
- Never leave the pasta floating in the water once it is cooked!!!!!
- As soon as the pasta is drained, put in the pan with the salmon immediately and stir.
- Once the pasta is ready and seasoned, it has to be served and eaten immediately
- In a seafood pasta dish, instead of Parmesan, we often sprinkle toasted breadcrumbs or almonds.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1971mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 338IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg