This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Smoked Salmon Farfalle Recipe is very easy to prepare as you can prepare everything you need beforehand, and the last minute preparations will be very quick.
If you are preparing it for a dinner party, you will only have to excuse yourself for a few minutes from your guests!
The pasta should always be cooked and seasoned just prior to serving.
Smoked Salmon Farfalle Recipe
- 1 lb Bow-tie Pasta
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Coarse salt for seasoning the water for the pasta
- Pepper To taste
- Cut the salmon into small pieces, and put it in a frying pan along with the butter, and the lemon zest.NB: No need to cook, cover and leave it ready to mix with the pasta just before serving.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, boil always 1 minute less than what is recommended on the box.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and pour the contents into the pan with the salmon.
- Stir over a low heat until the salmon turns a light pink colour, takes less than 2 minutes.
- It is ready to be served!