Building your own memories
Like an Italian family, this Blog is for you...to help you build your own memories.
Your Guardian Chef is here to help you, like a Guardian Angel!
Whether you are an experienced cook or just starting, this blog is for your if:
🍷 You have a busy and challenging life but you....- like cooking and are passionate about gastronomy and fresh food
- wish you could make your everyday meals more enjoyable and healthy
- strive entertaining friends and family in a tasteful manner
- curious about the tradition and history of various food cultures
3 Crucial Principles to Create Authentic Italian Meals, Even If You're Not Italian
Hi, I’m Laura. Welcome to my Blog! Here is where you’ll find an authentic Italian perspective on Italian cooking.
What you’ll find on my blog
Clarity: detailed recipes are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions, photos, videos, and printable recipe cards. My newsletters will guide you through various cooking projects or challenges, and video playlists of recipes will make it easy for you to browse through, 75% of all the recipes have a video.
Reliable: all recipes are tested and researched. They include measurement conversions, size adjustment, details on equipment, and pan sizes. Ingredients are detailed with unbiased brand recommendations when it applies. Uncommon ingredients have cross-cultural translation and/or adaptation to help you find a substitute in your country.
Holistic: not only recipes but also practical organizational approaches to smooth your dinner preparation every day, as well as formal entertainment. Time-saving techniques and kitchen gadgets to speed up your cooking using fresh ingredients, all from scratch.
Practical kitchen items to make your cooking easier
What you won’t find on my blog
- Compromise in quality and freshness of the ingredients as a shortcut to make a meal faster
- Cheese, cream, and garlic added everywhere, with excess
- Artificial or pre-packaged ingredients
- Italian spices and Italian dressings that are not Italian
- Italian recipes that are not Italian
- Superfood and vegan meat
- Ketchup! It is just me, I don't like it
NB: If you find an image of a recipe with ketchup, that is tomato sauce, as ketchup has never crossed my kitchen door.
How to find recipes
You can find all the categories on the INDEX page.