This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Green beans are so versatile and healthy, they make a great addition to any meal.
This is a simple recipe I often us to serve with fish, it is delicate, crunchy the perfect match to seafood.
Green beans marinated in garlic and parsley
- 9 oz green beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 clove peeled garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Start with the vinaigrette as it has to infuse for 1 to 2 hours before use. I usually make a large quantity to use during the week. Mix in a small bottle: extra virgin olive oil, a clove of garlic cut in slices, the lemon juice and salt.
- Boil the green beans in salted water for 5 minutes
- Season with the vinaigrette and serve