This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
The classic American Chicken Ceaser Salad, I usually make this salad when I have chicken left over from the previous day.
To reduce calories use boiled chicken and low-fat mayonnaise.
Another low-fat option is to use greek yoghurt instead of Mayo.
Still a delicious salad.
In this recipe, I use homemade mayonnaise for the dressing.
If you want to make your homemade mayonnaise you can find the recipe here.
If you want to have something different you can make homemade Indian bread and use it as a wrap to the chicken Ceaser salad.
My boys love this homemade wrap
This recipes is one of the way I use a boiled chicken after I made my chicken stock. You can find more recipes in the article: 4 Quick and Healthy Dinner Ideas: Reviving a Boiled Chicken
📋 Chicken Caesar salad
- Cut the chicken breasts into slices, and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Lightly grease a heavy iron pan with olive oil. When hot, roast the chicken breasts. NOTE: I frequently use the chicken left over from the day before.
- Wash the lettuce, and cut the leaves for the salad
- Cut the chicken into strips and add to the salad
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a large cup. Add to the salad and mix
- Sprinkle the Parmesan on top