This trout recipe is very easy to make, I used to make it quite frequently when I wanted something light and delicious to eat.
It was by chance that I cooked it for Robert one day in Milan, and that was it! I had him hooked, we have been married for 19 years.
That is why this trout dish is our favourite St Valentine’s meal.
I love thoseLemon Squeezersin an attractive box (2 per box) for squeezing lemon juice without getting juice on your hands, squirts in the eye or on your clothes, or pips on your food. (affiliate link)
You can find them on amazon:
For instructions on recipes template see post: Food Madness: Digital & Apps
For measurement conversions see post: How much is a Cup in grams and the most useful cooking conversions
Trout in a parcel with lemon and parsley served with basmati rice
- 4 trouts
- 100 gr parsley
- 2 lemons
- 300 gr basmati rice
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- salt and pepper
- Cut a parchment sheet large enough to wrap the trout and lay it on 3 slices of freshly cut lemon.
- Season the trout with salt and pepper.
- Lay the trout on top of the lemon slices and fill the inside with the parsley and the garlic cut in slices. Sprinkle the trout with olive oil.
- Wrap each trout into parcels and staple the parchment paper with a paper stapler.
- Cook in a hot oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime boil some basmati rice.
- Serve the trout immediately with the rice, seasoning with some olive oil, lemon juice and sesame seeds.
Fat 20 gr per serving
Carbohydrates 23 gr per serving
Cholesterol 47 mg
Proteins 19 gr per serving
Sugar 1 gr per serving
Sodium 182 mg per serving