For instructions on recipes template see post: Food Madness: Digital & Apps
For measurement conversions see post: How much is a Cup in grams and the most useful cooking conversions
Homemade Chicken Soup
A homemade chicken soup can warm up any cold winter evening. If you have frozen chicken stock, you can prepare it in no time.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 boiled chicken see chicken stock recipe
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 500 ml chicken stock see chicken stock recipe
- 500 ml fresh Water
- 300 gr Italian Pastina
- prepare chicken stock as from recipe Chicken stock
- Add whatever vegetables I have in the fridge
- Usually I add onions or leeks, carrots, zucchini. Dice them all into small cubes and toss them into the stock.
- let it boil for 10 minutes
- add Pastina and shredded chicken meat for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- season with some extra virgin olive oil
Calories 472 calories per serving Fat 98 gr per serving Carbohydrates 52 gr per serving Cholesterol 238 mg Proteins 49 gr per serving Sugar 9 gr per serving Sodium 408 mg per serving