This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These brownies are devilishly delicious, and unhealthy.
They are so chocolaty, gooey and there is so much butter in them.
So don’t indulge, if you can resist them!
Classic American Brownies
- 1 2/3 cup butter 375
- 13 oz dark chocolate 375
- 6 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup sugar 350
- 1 3/4 cup flour – type 00 225
- icing sugar for serving
- Butter and cover a rectangular pan with parchment paper – dimensions: 33×25 cm
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in the microwave for 2 minute at 750W. Combine and let them cool down
- Whisk together the eggs, the sugar and the vanilla until puffy and foamy
- Mix the melted chocolate with the butter, then adding the flour
- Pour the mix into the pan and cook in the oven at 180 C for exactly 25 minutes
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down completely,
- before cutting into squares.
- Serve them dusted with icing sugar