This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is an easy ratatouille recipe, quicker and healthier to make than a traditional one and you are not compromising in taste and creaminess. All vegetables are baked in the oven at once.
Recipes with eggplants you might also like
For more eggplant recipes, check out the category: Vegetables
Also check the recipes below:
- Grilled zucchini eggplants and peppers
- Baked Eggplant Pasta Anelletti
- Aubergine caviar
- Deep Fried Eggplant Balls
- Easy Ratatouille Recipe Baked
- Healthy Eggplant Parmesan
- Pasta with Swordfish Ragu and Eggplants
- Vegetarian Rice Timbale with Grilled Eggplants Recipe
- Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
- Traditional Pasta Alla Norma with Eggplants
If you are making this easy baked Ratatouille, leave your comment below I would like to hear from you. You can find more delicious ideas if you FOLLOW ME on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram or sign up to my newsletter.
📋Easy Ratatouille Recipe Baked
- Prepare all the ingredients, washed, peel the eggplants, and cut all the vegetables into cubes
- Grease with olive oil a large baking tray
- Add all the vegetables, basil, garlic season and stir. If you are using tomato sauce instead of fresh tomatoes, leave it for later.
- Bake in the oven at 180 C – 350 F for 30 minutes
- Stir all the vegetables and put back in the oven for another 30 minutes
- Add the tomato sauce, stir and put back in the oven for another 30 minutes
- The ratatouille can be served immediately or the next day
- Ingredients first, for the best ratatouille buy the best vegetables grown locally and in season
- Use a large baking pan so the vegetables will caramelize evenly
- Stir the vegetables every 30 minutes
- Use a good tomato sauce, I would recommend Mutti
- Make a large quantity and serve the next day, it will be even better as the flavours would have blended together